Today I dropped a full pack of spaghetti.... Yep a full pack! While picking up the pieces, I thought of life itself. It's not about the things that fall apart, it's all about picking up the pieces and moving forward to a beautiful creation called life goes on... CARPE DIEM!!
Chessy Blackened Chicken Pasta
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
- 4 ounces spaghetti, cooked al dente
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 thinly sliced green onion
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in butter or margarine until chicken is tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Reduce heat add green onion, heavy cream, basil, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and heat through.
- Pour over hot linguine and toss with Parmesan cheese.
Garnish with parmesan cheese, cayenne pepper and red pepper flakes. *Optional.. I like it caliente!